The FASTtrack Program in Organizational Management is designed for busy adults seeking to complete their bachelor degree. It is a nontraditional program serving adults ages 23 and older who have already completed one and a half or more years of college with a cumulative 2.0 GPA or better, and who now would like to complete their Bachelor’s Degree.
FASTtrack Program adult learners typically are employed full-time during the day; so we offer the program in the evening and online.
You can enroll in and begin the FASTtrack program when you meet the following Admission Requirements.
- A Strong Desire to Complete a Degree
- Age 23 or older
- A minimum of 45 Transferable Credits
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
Competitive Advantages We believe we are the most competitive programs in the area for the working adult. That is because our first priority is you, the adult learner. Here are some key points to check on:
- Finances: Our tuition rates are very competitive. Contact us for the latest tuition rates.
- Weekends: Your weekends are without commitments in the FASTtrack program. We don’t require any Saturday Classes.
- Flexibility: Courses are offered online so you can easily manage your busy.
- CREDIT: We offer optional Credit for Prior Learning with our Portfolio Process. You might be surprised at how we can help you get additional credit.
- No Independent Project Requirement: Instead of requiring you to complete an independent research project, with FASTtrack, the Capstone Project is part of a module where you are guided through right to completion and done in seven weeks tops.
- Lock-Step: Our modules are offered in a sequential format. We help you stay focused on your goals.
CONTACT US TODAY!
627 Battle Street West
Talladega, AL 35160